Thank you for supporting ICP Care. Donations to ICP Care come in all forms and sizes, whether they are cash, in-kind donations, corporate matching gifts, or through fundraising initiatives. Please take a moment to learn about all ways you can support our organization, we are a 501(c)(3) always looking for opportunities to raise money to help spread our message.
Make a Donation to ICP Care in honor of someone you love, on behalf of an ICP mom, baby or family.
Corporate Matching Gifts Did you know that your company might match your donation to ICP Care? Contact your Human Resources Office to find out if your company has a Matching Gift Program. By providing Landmark with the relevant Matching Gift documentation, you will receive donor credit for both the original gift and the amount of the match.
Pledgeling The heart of Pledgeling is all about impact. Use this platform for good and donate to ICP Care by visiting link.
Amazon Smile select and add ICP Care as the charity of your choice when you shop on Amazon and every time you shop online, a portion of the proceeds will go back to us.
YourCause Connecting non profits with corporate partners, Your Cause makes it easy to connect those dots. Learn more hereby visiting link.
Benevity is a software company that powers corporate giving, volunteering, and grant-making solutions for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies from around the globe.
June ICP Awareness Month to join the community to raise awareness and spread education about ICP high risk pregnancy to save a babies life.
eBay for Charity has partnered with the PayPal Giving Fund to make it easy for sellers like you to donate 10% to 100% of your item’s final sale price to our certified charity.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser It’s an easy three-step process. Follow the steps to fill out your fundraiser information including name, timeline and amount. Click “Create”. Finally, Share your fundraising page with friends and family, who can give right on Facebook. View the how to set up Facebook Fundraiser video .
- Regularly check our ICP Care Facebook groups to participate in our events and fundraisers.
- Fundraiser or Event Educational Material to print and handout ICP Care educational brochure and infographic.
- Visit the ICP Care Cafe Press store and encourage friends and family to purchase merchandise to help spread awareness!
- Purchase personalized labels to benefit our 501(c)(c3) nonprofit. Mabel’s Labels Fundraiser, ICP Care Fight the Itch. Save a Life. 20% of your purchase goes toward our organization! Enjoy free shipping in the US!
- Restaurant Awareness Fundraiser host at your local restaurant fundraiser night. Many restaurants partner with nonprofits to host fundraisers. This is a fun and easy way to raise money for ICP Care while dining with your friends and family. We have compiled a restaurant fundraising guide with a list of restaurants that accept requests for local fundraisers for 501(c)(3) charitable organizations that you can view here.
Other Fundraiser Ideas:
- Jeans Day at the office
- Walkathon or Race
- Bowling or Golf
- Yoga or other Fitness
- Other Sports Fundraiser
- Food Sales such as Baked Goods or Chocolate or Arts & Crafts
- Raffle, Auction, Coupon book
- Host a yard / garage sale or thrift sale
- Ask for permission to place donation boxes in area businesses
- Ask a local businesses to sponsor a percentage of sales of event
- Ask a local eatery to host a Restaurant Night
- Receptions, Dinner Parties, Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Birthday or Special Event Donation Collection
- Marathon and Letter Campaign
- Car Wash
- Home Run Derby and Hot Dog Picnic
- Family Swim Night at local pool
- Or come up with your own fundraising idea!
If you would like any assistance in planning other fundraiser ideas or have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We can also help connect you with other ICP Care volunteers in your area.
Interested in having your own local fundraiser?Please complete and submit the Volunteer form:
For Fundraising Guidelines, please see our Registration Packet below
1) Volunteer Registration Letter
2) Event Organizer Form
3) Fundraiser Donation Collection Form
4) Volunteer Handbook
5) Getting Media Involved Tips