Thank you for supporting ICP Care. There are a number of fundraising options to help support and get involved. Please take a moment to learn about all ways you can support our organization, we are a 501(c)(3) always looking for opportunities to raise money to help spread our message.
Want to host an awareness fundraiser? Tell us your idea.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser
It’s an easy three-step process. Follow the steps to fill out your fundraiser information including name, timeline and amount. Click “Create”. Finally, Share your fundraising page with friends and family, who can give right on Facebook. View the how to set up Facebook Fundraiser video .
Review our Events page to participate and make an impact in awareness and funds.
Regularly check our ICP Care Facebook groups to participate in our events and fundraisers.
Host a Restaurant Awareness Fundraiser. Here’s a list of restaurants that partner with nonprofits to host fundraisers. Find one in your area and host a fun and delicious fundraiser night.
This is a fun and easy way to raise money for ICP Care while dining with your friends and family. We have compiled a restaurant fundraising guide with a list of restaurants that accept requests for local fundraisers for 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Other Fundraising Ideas
- Jeans Day at the office
- Walkathon or Race
- Bowling or Golf
- Yoga or other Fitness
- Other Sports Fundraiser
- Food Sales such as Baked Goods or Chocolate or Arts & Crafts
- Raffle, Auction, Coupon book
- Host a yard / garage sale or thrift sale
- Ask for permission to place donation boxes in area businesses
- Ask a local businesses to sponsor a percentage of sales of event
- Ask a local eatery to host a Restaurant Night
- Receptions, Dinner Parties, Wine and Cheese Tasting, Birthday or Special Event Donation Collection
- Marathon and Letter Campaign
- Car Wash
- Home Run Derby and Hot Dog Picnic
- Family Swim Night at local pool
- Or come up with your own fundraising idea!
If you would like any assistance in planning other fundraiser ideas or have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We can also help connect you with other ICP Care volunteers in your area.