We are a 501(c)(3) always looking for opportunities to raise money to help spread our message.
Restaurant Awareness Fundraiser
Another great way to raise funds for ICP Care is to host a local restaurant awareness fundraiser night. Many restaurants partner with nonprofits to host fundraisers. This is a fun and easy way to raise money for ICP Care while dining with your friends and family. Most restaurants require that you work directly with your local franchise to plan your event.
We have compiled a restaurant fundraising guide with a list of restaurants that accept requests for local fundraisers for 501(c)(3) charitable organizations that you can view here. Many of these restaurants have online request forms to start planning your event. After setting a date with your local restaurant, you can promote the event online using social media and post flyers throughout your community. Although these events can be hosted year round, planning an event around June, which is ICP Awareness Month, is a great time to help raise awareness and funds. If you would like any assistance in planning a local restaurant fundraiser night or have additional questions, please contact our Fundraiser Manager, Lyndsey Quist at Lyndsey.email@example.com. We can also help connect you with other ICP Care volunteers in your area who are interested in hosting events.
Other Ways to Help
- Amazon Smile select and add ICP Care as the charity of your choice when you shop on Amazon and every time you shop online, a portion of the proceeds will go back to us.
- Purchase beautiful bracelets to benefit our 501(c)(c3) nonprofit. Bravelets Fundraiser, ICP Care Fight the Itch. Save a Life. 25% of your purchase goes toward our organization! And if you sign up with them with your email you save 15% Off your first purchase!
- Visit the ICP Care Cafe Press store and encourage friends and family to purchase merchandise to help spread awareness!
- Make a Donation to ICP Care in honor of someone you love, on behalf of an ICP mom, baby or family.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser It’s an easy three-step process. First, go to https://www.facebook.com/pg/icpcare/fundraisers on your computer or https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/icpcare on your mobile device and click “Create Fundraiser.” Second, set up a name and time-frame for your fundraiser. Finally, promote it out to your friends and family, who can give right on Facebook.
- Purchase personalized labels to benefit our 501(c)(c3) nonprofit. Mabel’s Labels Fundraiser, ICP Care Fight the Itch. Save a Life. 20% of your purchase goes toward our organization! Enjoy free shipping in the US!
- Regularly check our ICP Care Facebook groups to participate in our events and fundraisers.
- Fundraiser or Event Educational Material to print and handout ICP Care educational brochure and infographic.
- Jeans Day at the office
- Walkathon or Race
- Bowling or Golf
- Yoga, Zumba or other Fitness
- Other Sports Fundraiser
- Food Sales such as Baked Goods or Chocolate or Arts & Crafts
- Raffle, Auction, Coupon book
- Host a yard / garage sale or thrift sale
- Ask for permission to place donation boxes in area businesses
- Ask a local businesses to sponsor a percentage of sales of event
- Ask a local eatery to host a Restaurant Night
- Receptions, Dinner Parties, Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Birthday or Special Event Donation Collection
- Marathon and Letter Campaign
- Car Wash
- Home Run Derby and Hot Dog Picnic
- Family Swim Night at local pool
- Or come up with your own fundraising idea!
Interested in having your own local fundraiser?Please complete and submit the Volunteer form:
For Fundraising Guidelines, please see our Registration Packet below
1) Volunteer Registration Letter
2) Event Organizer Form
3) Fundraiser Donation Collection Form
4) Volunteer Handbook
5) Getting Media Involved Tips