October Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month
October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month
Join us this month as we share our community loss Moms stories via video.
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month was first declared by President Ronald Reagan on October 15, 1988. On that day he said:
“When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses her or his partner, they are called a widow or widower. When parents lose their child, there isn’t a word to describe them. This month recognizes the loss so many parents experience across the United States and around the world. It is also meant to inform and provide resources for parents who have lost children due to miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, stillbirths, birth defects, SIDS, and other causes.”
The ICP Care family honors and remembers all of the precious babies lost, including our ICP Care board members: Donna’s son Jorden, Amparo’s son Kian, Elisabeth’s son John Ellis and Aireen’s daughter Laylee Joy.
Our community surrounds you with love.
Spread the word. Share your ICP story on social media to bring awareness this month. Talk to everyone you know about Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy. Itching in pregnancy may not be normal.
Fight the Itch, Save a Life!
Together we are saving babies lives.
Watch ICP Warrior Ariana’s story here: https://youtu.be/w9lvRh_2LRg
Please donate to the mission below:
Fight the Itch. Save a Life.
- Your donation of $25 provides educational materials at healthcare provider offices.
- Your donation of $50 pays for ICP educational awareness images that support our marketing efforts.
Educational MaterialsICP Care Booths & Healthcare Meetings
- Your donation of $100 provides printed healthcare provider educational brochures to distribute at ICP Care booths and at healthcare meetings.
Educational VideosFor Healthcare Providers
- Your donation of $500 provides 50% of the funds required to produce our ICP educational micro-learning videos.
Healthcare ConferenceEducating Healthcare Providers
- Your donation of $1000 allows us to attend a healthcare conference. Help us educate our OBs, Nurses, Midwives and other healthcare professionals.